Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

Mixed media canvas

Hi there, I want to squeeze it an extra project this weekend. I've been busy making DT projects but I wanted to make something for my Mum - a belated mothers day present. 
For this canvas I took inspiration from two current challenges - 13 Arts challenge #30 "Lets take a Selfie", So I used a selfie pic my daughter took of the two of us, plus I used lots of 13 Arts mists and paints. I also used the Flying Unicorns Mojo Monday Sketch May 11th -17th.
I made a start to finish video to go along with this canvas so please sit back and enjoy.








My Video:







 13 Arts Products Used:
Aydeeda Mist: Pastel Raspberry
 Aydeeda Mist: Pastel Salmon
Aydeeda Mist: Pastel Cinnamon
Aydeeda Mist: Chalk Yellow Amber
Aydeeda Mist: Chalk Burnt Sienna
Aydeeda Ink: Pink
Aydeeda Paint: Matte Pink
Aydeeda Paint: Matte Caramel
Fly Away Paper

 Scrap FX Products Used:

6 comments:

  1. Hello Rebecca, what a special gift for your mother....I love it!! Have a nice weekend..Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Bec, loved the video. I am sure your Mum will love this, it's so pretty with all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... what a beautiful gift for your mum! And great video too, thanks for sharing your work process with us! and thanks for joining us at 13@rts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing! Thank you for joining us at 13@rts!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Bec!!! Love it!! Thanx for playing along at 13 Arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ! And thank you to join us !

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com