Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Baby Layouts for Scrap FX

Hi all, today I have my projects featuring Scrap FX's new release products. This month it's all about babies, and since mine is now 8 I had to dig through my old photos to find some baby pics of her. 
Here is what I created.

Baby


Who can't resist a sleeping baby - so cute. I kept this layout soft with light pink colours and used my new favourite products the Heart Strings and White Feathers


The chipboard was mainly coloured with Stampendous embossing powder in Shabby White, Shabby Pink and Aged Rose. I coloured the little birds on the Baby Banner with Gelatos


I fussy cut out the White Feathers and tucked them in under my flowers



Scrap FX products on this layout:


Tender Moments


I loved this pic of my girl sitting in daffodils, so I altered the photo to make it black and white leaving only the flowers the original colour. 


I used the white Tag Set to tuck behind the photo. I coloured the Daffodils with a mix of sprays and embossing powders. The rest of the chipboard pieces I covered with the Stampendous Shabby White embossing powder (my favourite). Again I cut out the White Feathers and tucked them in with my flowers. 




Scrap FX Products on this Layout:
Lace Tag Set White (2012o4o W)

Thanks for visiting today

Bec.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Bec! I love how you use flowers and the photos are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts and wonderful photos (love what you did with the photo only leaving the daffodils in color). The heart strings and feathers look great.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com