Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

Kaisercraft Secret Garden Collection for Bella Paperie

Hi there, the new Kaisercraft collection Secret Garden has come out and is now in store at Bella Paperie. As usual for a collection I love to make two completely different coloured layouts so I don't get bored and this collection is no different. It has lots of pretty colours, pink, blue, green, grey and white. Here is what I created - my layouts along with most of the materials I used to create them are now in the Bella Paperie Store.

Love.

I loved these pink and grey colours together, and it went so lovely with this old pic of my daughter - I think she's about three here. 

I cut the die cut doily paper (Spring) from the collection and arranged my compositions on the top and bottom of the page.


I picked all the pink and grey pieces out of the die cut collectables pack and used most of those along with my usual generous amount of flowers.

Secret Garden Products Used:
Papers- Spring, Wildflower, & Gate
Collections Pack
Sticker Sheet


 You Are My Happiness.

On this layout I when for the opposite colours, I had this pic of my little model with some leaves behind her so that was perfect for this page.

For the extra butterfly wings I used the Kaisercraft clear butterfly stickers, I stuck them to the papers I was using and then fussy cut them out.



Instead of using modeling paste through my stencil I used blue and green micro beads mixed with  heavy gel medium instead.  I love this extra texture!

Secret Garden Products Used:
Papers - Bloom, Posy, Gate & Praire
Collectables Pack
Sticker Sheet


Thanks for stopping by today

Bec.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These two layouts are oh so beautiful... Love the designs, love how you have used the colours, love the flowers.. And love the photos... I guess I just love every little bit of these layouts! Beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!! Rebecca these two layouts are so BEAUTIFUL !!!! I love your flower cluster, your layering ,your colour combo.....and all the little details....You are my Hero for romantic layouts...Have a nice day...Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com