Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

Lifelong Friends

Hi there, today is the Scrap The Girls mid month reveal day. Here is the layout I created with the lovely sketch we have this month. There are some amazing prizes this month at Scrap the Girls so if you haven't already head over to have a go at our challenge. 


I used the 7 Dots Studio's Soulmates Collection on this layout along with lots of Scrap FX products.

Here is the Sketch we have as inspiration this month

The Prize:
This month we have one super grand prize up for grabs. We have teamed up with a magazine I know me and the team love to read - Scrapbooking Memories Magazine - who have been so kind to donate a Fancy Pants Designs Flutter Kit valued at $100! Thank you Vanessa and the team at SM!
*part of FBD collection shown for illustration purposes only, magazine not included in prize.


My close ups:



Scrap FX products used:


Thanks for Stopping by, I hope to see your entries on the Scrap The Girls Blog.

Bec


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!you create feminine layouts to absolute girly perfection! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com