Pages

Saturday 2 May 2015

Maja's Vintage Baby Collection for Bella Paperie

Hi there, today I have two layouts I made for the Bella Paperie Store using the new Vintage Baby collection from Maja Designs. This collection is so gorgeous and it gave me a good reason to dig out some baby pics of my daughter since the first time I scrapped them I was only starting out at scrapbooking and my layouts were not very good. The collection is also very versatile with a range of pinks, blues and neutrals that don't need to be used on baby based projects.   

Sweet Little Girl


On this layout I used the Maja Vintage Baby papers - Flowers For Mum, Precious & Special Delivery.
For the background I used one of the new Kaisercraft stencil - Damask Quarters, along with pink and blue mists. Then I loaded the page up with loads of flowers, lace and trinkets.




A Fathers Love


On this page I went with the neutral tones in the collection for my attempt at a more masculine layout :) Hahaha I can't stop myself from adding so many flowers and pearls.
I used the Vintage Baby papers - Special Moment, New Arrival, Expecting & First Teddy Bear. I spent awhile on the background using stencils, modeling paste, sprays, distress inks and stamps. Then I added my usual generous amount of embellishing. The chipboard piece is a new release piece from Scrap FX. 






These layouts along with most of the materials I used to make them can now be found in the Bella Paperie Store

Thanks for stopping by today.
Bec 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Rebecca, great layouts !!!....I like your flower clusters....Beautiful heartwarming photos...Enjoy your weekend....Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful layouts Bec. I love the softness of both and your flower clusters are gorgeous! Wonderful pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are so beautiful, the photos are so precious, love the flowers on the first layout and fabulous masking on both layouts.. Love these!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com