Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Rose Canvas for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today is my day on the Scrap FX blog and I have made this canvas using this photo I printed from Pinterest as a starting point. I'v had the Scrap FX Brickwork panel sitting at home for awhile waiting for the perfect project to use it on and I finally found it.
I made a start to finish video of the making of this canvas so please enjoy. (Sorry for the video length).


My video - or please visit my You Tube channel









Scrap FX Products Used:

Sprays used:
Prima Color Bloom: Soft Teal, Peony, Tea Stain (Worn Leather & Empress Gold on Bricks)
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Clam Bake Beige, Cotton Candy Pink, T-bird Turquoise & Bodacious Blush 
Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Suede

Inspiration for this project came from the current Scraps of Darkness & Scraps of Elegance Mood Board
I loved the roses from the board which is why I picked the photo I used, plus I used the colours from the board, that gorgeous teal frame and the keys.


Thanks for stopping by today
Bec.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Rebecca, your work is amazing!!...I love the flower clusters...the photo...and your colour combo...the background is my fav........Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Your canvas is stunning, so,pretty, love the brick work and flowers! Loved your video too! Your little helper will be doing her own canvases soon I think! And it's so annoying when the glue is nearly running out!! I noticed you squeezing it to get a last drops out!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com