Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

Vintage Love Layout

Hi there, today I have a layout that I made to enter the current challenges for Scrap Around The World and the Prima Build A Page Sketch.
This month at Scrap Around The World the mood board has gorgeous soft teal, peach's and gold colours which inspired me along with flowers and circular shapes.  I used the sketch from the Prima Build A Page Sketch and used mainly Prima products.
This is a old photo of my Mum and Nana from many years ago that I had scanned. I love the old vintage photos, I've had a whole heap printed so I start using them more often.


On my background I used the Prima Platinum Crackle Paste with the Prima circles stencil. Then I added lots of stamping and some colour with Prima Color Bloom Sprays. 


I then added on my flowers and some Prima Vellum Butterflies that I coloured with Prima Chalk inks. 


Next I added bling with Brads, pearls and Say it in Crystals.


Some cheesecloth and Finnabair Gold Mica flakes to finish the LO off.


 The mood board from Scrap Around The World


Prima Products Used:
Princess Collection Paper: Princess Collage
Delight Collection Paper: Delightful
Anna Marie Collection Paper: Eloise
Stencil: Circles
Finnabair Platinum Crackle Texture Paste 
Color Bloom Sprays: Penoy, Cotton Candy, Glistening Waves, Soft Teal, & Empress Gold
Chalk Ink: Teal Damask, Old Rose, Dry Sand
Stamps: Optimist #572426, Finnabair Clear Stamp Woodgrain, Epiphany Script, Finnabair Don't Forget to Fly
Wire Thread: Stark White
Shabby Chic Treasures: Door Signs, Resin Fairies
 Vellum Butterflies
Say it in Crystals: Oasis
Delight Collection Brads
Finnabair Mica Flakes: Gold Leaf
Assorted Prima Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today

Bec


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love your background work! The masking with the bloom stencil and your use of mists and paints is outstanding! Love the paper layers as well! Great textures! Fav! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page with lovely details !! Thank you for joining us at SATW xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page , love every detail!! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing piece, I really love it...

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com