Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Lemoncraft Heart Painted Collection - for Bella Paperie

Hi everyone, today I have two layouts that I made for Bella Paperie to take to the Brisbane Papercraft Expo this past weekend. These are using a Lemoncraft collection (Heart Painted) that the store just got in and was selling at the expo. If you have never had your hands on the Lemoncraft products before let me tell you that they are so super gorgeous!!!!!!! 

Untitled.

I finished this and then realised that I didn't have a title but I liked it the way it was so it has remained untitled. 

I used two different Prima stencils on this, the Bamboo leaves stencil with modeling paste which I when over with a white sharpie to highlight. And the Stone wall #3 stencil in distress ink (Shabby Shutters & Peeled Paint).


I fussy cut out the butterflies from one of the pieces of paper as well as using the flair buttons which coordinate with the collection.




Lemoncraft Products:
Heart Painted Papers: Gladness, Hope, Kindness, Sadness & Love
Heart Painted Flair Buttons

Smile

Because I used the same colour scheme I went with a different layout style - well sort of. This one just has lots more layers and flowers :) 




Lemoncraft Products:
Heart Painted Papers: Melancholy, Sadness, Hope, Kindness & Love
Heart Painted Flair Buttons

Thanks for stopping by today

Bec.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bec! These 2 layouts are so beautiful.. I saw some of your layouts at Bella Paperie at the show and they are exquisitely created.. love how you use flowers.. and I got some papers in packs from Bella also, not sure if they are what you have used here, but they are floral and really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking layouts Bec! I too absolute adore the Lemoncraft products (love the beauty and weight of the paper). You do such beautiful work. As always, your daughter is stunning in these photos.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com