Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Moments Mixed Media Layout

Hi there, I had time this weekend to make a layout for fun to enter a couple of challenges. This one is for the Prima Product Pick Challenge, this month it had lot of the colours from the Bella Rouge collection so I used this collection on my layout. I also used this weeks Flying Unicorn Mojo Monday Sketch as my layout idea - I love these sketches!!!!
I made a start to finish video while I made this layout so I hope you enjoy.


My video - Watch it Here








Prima Products I used:
Bella Rouge Collection Papers - Sauvignon Roses, Les Roses Rouges & Melange
Bella Rouge Collection Flowers - Leola, Daisy & Rossrlin
Bella Rouge Collection Butterflies - Papilio
Bella Rouge Collection Say it in Crystals
Flourish Stencil # 564278, Doily 2 Stencil #960568
Color Bloom Sprays - Lime Wedge, Gilded, Tangerine, Glistening Waves, Deep Teal 
Archival Cast Cameos
Epiphany Crochet Icons
Junyard Findings Jean Plates
Finnabair Glass Beads - Turquoise & Rust
Finnabair Microbeads - Grass
Chalk Edge Ink - Teak Wall

Thanks for stopping by today

Bec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com