Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Darling Layout - For Bella Paperie

Hey everyone, here is a layout I made for Bella Paperie a couple of weeks ago. It's been sitting in draft and I forgot to post it. I've been extra busy at work lately and my mind has been letting me down occasionally. This layout is made with the Blue Ferns collection Love Story (it's very beautiful!!) and I have used alot of Petaloo flowers on this also.


I ripped some strips of paper and layered them using lace, I decided to used two photos for this page, both of the same pic but one colour and one black and white. I coloured my modeling paste with sprays for give so more interest instead of just the plain white paste.




My layout along with most of the materials I used to make it can now be found in the Bella Paperie Store.

Thanks for stopping by

Bec.

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com