Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Scrap The Girls November Reveal

Welcome to December, where has this year gone????
Today is the Scrap The Girls challenge reveal, this month is a gorgeous mood board to play with.

Here is my layout based on this mood board, I mainly used these beautiful colours for inspiration. 



Here is the Mood Board, head to the Scrap The Girls blog to enter your layout and check out the other Design Team members creations

For this layout I used Maja Designs Papers, in A Gift For You Collection (Given From The Heart & Cause You're My Angel) and Vintage Autumn Basics Collection (No XI & No XV)


I used Finnabair Snowflake paste with a flourish stencil on my background - the glitter in this paste is so pretty. I also used Lindy Stamp Gang Spray in Poinsettia Red Gold and Prima Colour Bloom Spray in Deep Teal to add colour to my background.


I used a red glitter embossing powder to colour the Flourish chipboard and white embossing powder to colour the word 'Believe"


I finished with a generous amount of flowers, pearls and glass beads.


Thanks for stopping by today

Bec



2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com