Pages

Monday 21 December 2015

Remember - 13 Arts Guest Design Project

Hi, I'm so happy today to share my first project for my guest design spot on the 13 Arts team. 
I love all 13 Arts product so making this layout was easy.
I've used a photo of my baby Nephew who had a Christmas photo shoot, these photos were too cute not to scrap 


I started this layout using the Holly Stencil with modelling paste, then I added colour to my layout with mists in Pastel Mint, Chalk Dark Brown and Chalk Burnt Sienna. I cut some pieces of paper from the Winter Tales Collection and layered them under my photo. I also cut two tags from the Christmas Tags paper and put them behind my photo. I layered on lots of flowers, leaves and chipboard, The Remember chipboard word is coloured with the Slash ink in Glitter Green. To finish off I splashed some Glitter Green Splash ink on the page and added some glitter and Mica flakes.






13 Arts Products Used
Winter Tales collection Papers - Berry, Candy Cane, Christmas Tags, and Holly


Blue Fern Chipboard Product - Techno Rings, and Checker Bits
Embossing powder in Sage and Poinsettia, Samps - Essential texture and Postal Texture

Don't forget to check out the Challenge on at 13 Arts - Your Favourite Winter tale
Thanks for visiting

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com