Pages

Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas Cards for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, Unfortunately today is my final post for Scrap FX. Its time for me to move on and I'll be joining Blue Fern Studios for 2016.  I have absolutely loved getting to create with all the wonderful Scrap FX products for the last 14 months.

Today I have two Christmas cards to share with you using Decembers new release Christmas baubles, these are a perfect size to go on cards
P1060919 adjusted
I coloured the chipboard pieces the Stampendous embossing powder in Shabby White and Aged Gold.
I tied a piece of twine around the tops of the Baubles to give the effect that they were hanging from the cards. I cut the Flourish Corners Mini in half and used them to peak out from under my flowers. I then added the flowers, lace and pearls and I had two easy cards made.
The Papers, Lace and Flowers are all from Prima
P1060922 adjusted
Scrap FX products used:
P1060928 adjusted
Scrap FX products used:

Thanks for visiting my work today

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com