Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Super Exciting Design Team News

Hi everyone, I found out some wonderful news this week - I made it onto TWO design teams!!!!!
I'm super super happy about it :) I feel so honoured to be chosen for these design teams, I couldn't sleep last night I was so excited about it.

I'm lucky enough to join a group of incredibly talented women over at Scrap FX. 


Check out the Scrap FX blog to see the full list of the design team members. I can't wait to get all my new Scrap FX chipboard, stamps and stencils and start to create.
Thanks so much to Jill and Michelle at Scrap FX


Next I've joined the amazing team over at Sketchabilities.


Head over to the Sketchabilities Blog to see a full list of their design team members. I start designing there in November with Sketch Challenge #127. Stop by and try out some of their gorgeous sketch challenges.
Thankyou Karan at Sketchabilities


And thankyou to everyone else that has left such wonderful comments on my blog over the last couple of months while I've been getting myself set up in the blogging world of scrapbooking.

Hugs
Bec.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, enjoy these teams and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to te sketchabilities team! yuo will have so much fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com