Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Capture - A layout for 2Crafty Chipboard and Bella Paperie

Hi all, today my layout is made for 2Crafty Chipboard and also Bella Paperie. This paper collection is new to Bella Paperie and its the Rose Garden collection from Craft & You. It's a very beautiful paper collection.


Here is the 2Crafty Chipboard I used:


Mini Word Set 1
Angel Wings
Holly Vine Borders
Frames Tiny Kathleen's 


I prepped all the chipboard with white gesso before adding colour. On the Holly Vine Borders I used the Prima Opal Magic Paint in Blue-Gold, I then added a rhinestone trim down the center of the border


On the Frames Tiny Kathleen's I used the Prima Metallique Paint in Vintage Rose. For the Title and the Angel Wings pieces I added just a very light coat of colour using the Treasure colour from the Prima Shimming Lights watercolour set.


The background paper is Rose Garden 03, and I used the 02 & 05 papers to fussy cut out the rose images. All the lace, flowers and Bird moulds are from Bella Paperie. I used the Prima Dies to cut the leaves and doily.


Thanks for visiting 

Bec

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com