Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

Best Day Ever Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone. Today I have made this soft girly layout for 2Crafty Chipboard


The 2Crafty Chipboard used:
Flourish Clock Face
Best Day Ever Title
Spring Flower Bunches
Palm Leaves



To alter the chipboard I started by embossing the Flourish Clock Face with white embossing power.
I covered both the Best Day Ever title and the Spring Flower Bunches in white gesso. I then coloured the Spring Flower Bunches with a red watercolour. I like that watercolours can give both the dark and light tones for a colour.


I used just a very light coat of the Prima Metallique Paint in Vintage Rose on the Best Day Ever Title to give it a faint pink colour.
On the Palm Leaves I used a mix of the Prima Paints in Unicorns Hair and Opal Blue Gold for a shiny finish.


I embellished my layout with die cut doilies, resin frames, lace and flowers

This layout was inspired by the gorgeous Maja Mood Board for May 
Using the Maja Summertime Collection, I used the papers: Greenery, Is always the best & Flowers everywhere


Thanks for visiting


1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com