Pages

Sunday 17 April 2016

Inspiration

Today I have  layout to share which I have made using a different style.
This month on the Swirlydoos Form Cindy has challenged us to step out of our comfort zone and try something different.
So I made this layout without all my favourite things. I have no sprays, no lace, no doilies, no resin and only 7 small flowers!!! But I love the simplicity to this and I'm so happy with how it turned out.


I have used Prima Timeless Memories papers, plus Prima flowers, leaves, and metal embellishments. The title is from Blue Fern Studios


On the background I used two stencils, one with distress ink and one with Gelatos


The image is from Pinterest




Inspiration for this layout came from the April Prima Build a Page Sketch

For the word escape I didn't go with a holiday pic instead the whole layout is my escape.
For me, escape it going into my craft space, closing the door and relaxing with hours of scrapbooking :)

For Mood Photo, the mood I have for this photo is Inspired. My inspriation comes from Pinterest alot of the time and I love the vintage images on there.


Thanks for stopping by

Bec

9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful layout Bec, love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. So simple in design but so effective. This is my sort of page. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project Rebecca !! Beautiful vintage photo too!! Thank you for joining us at More than Words !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Bec, even if it out of your comfort zone! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really BEAUTIFUL page Bec.. Thanks for joining us over @ More Than Words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is precious! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Thank you for your participation to more than words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous vintage layout! Just love it! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning Bec! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com