Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

A Layout Just for Fun

Hi, I finally brought myself a die cutting machine!! I was well overdue to buy one and the only reason I held out was because I knew it would become my new obsession and cost me a fortune :D

I brought the Couture Creations GoCut and Emboss machine and I am now in love!!!!
I also used Couture Creations Dies and Hearts Ease paper to make this layout






Couture Creations Hearts Ease Papers: Pansy Bouquet  Pansy Gingham, Orchard Bouquet & Small Pansies
Couture Creations Dies Scrolled Tomentosa & Lacraftina Small Fern

Thanks for stopping by

Bec

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful layout! I love my big shot, and yes... dies will become an addiction! but I like to think of it as an investment!! hehe! enjoy your new machine!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com