Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Prima Vintage Emporium Collection for Bella Paperie

Hi everyone, the new Prima collections are out now (YAY!!) and Bella Paperie has all the new products in store now :)
I got to make two new layouts using the Vintage Emporium Collection, this collection is GORGEOUS. 

 My first layout used the brown tones from the collection. I made a video tutorial to go with this page so please enjoy.


Here is my Video:






 Prima Products Used.
Vintage Emporium Collection Papers: Puccini, Maestro, Verona, Opera Seria
Vintage Emporium Collection flowers
Vintage Emporium Collection Say it in Crystals
Prima Metal Trinket frames
Prima Color Bloom Sprays - Worn Leather, Tea Stain, and Storm Cloud

Blue Fern Products:
Foral Lattice Bits
Contemplation from Serendipity Words 1 pack
Embossing Powder - Nutmeg


For my second layout I used the subtle pink and cream colours from the Collection.  


I used lots of the pretty new Vintage Emporium collection flowers on this layout, plus my favourite Prima resin frames.


I also added some lace flowers, liquid pearls, crystals and twine.



Prima Products Used:
Vintage Emporium Collection Papers: Puccini, Florence, Verona, Opera Seria
Vintage Emporium Collection flowers
Vintage Emporium Collection Say it in Crystals
Prima Resin Oval Frames and Butterflies
Prima Color Bloom Sprays - Cotton Candy, Peony, Ginger Coral and Tea Stain


For this layout I was Inspired by the March Prima Product Picks, I loved the Pink and cream colours plus I used loads of Prima products.


Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com