Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Little Girl layout for Bella Paperie

Hi everyone, today I have a layout I made with the Authentique Cuddle Girl Collection for Bella Paperie. These papers a very pretty and perfect for any little girl layout. 
This is a pic of my daughter taken about five years ago when she was 4 years old and our dog was just a little puppy, they are both so cute that I wish I could turn back time and have this time again.




For this layout I used the Authentique Cuddle Girl Collection Papers: Cuddle Girl Four, Cuddle Girl One, Cuddle Girl Two & Cuddle Girl Six



On the background I used TCW stencil Mini Music Sheet, Tim Holtz Stencil Measured. Then I added Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays, Cotton Candy Pink, Chateau Rose, and Cape Cod Coral. 


To embellish I used Prima flowers from The Tales of You & Me Collection, pink roses, pink rose buds, peach blossoms, Green Tara peach flowers Blue Fern Page Dangle, Blue Fern Embossing Powder Snow & Cotton Candy, peach lace, peach pearls, liquid pearls Bisque. White wire trim, pink pearl string, 


Inspration for this layout came from the March Lindy's Stamp Gang Colour Challenge.
I love pink and peach together so I chose these colours from the challenge.


Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays Used:

Thanks for stopping by

Bec


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Love it Bec.
    Thanks for playing along at Lindys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Bec!Thank you for joining us at Lindy's Stamp Gang for the Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com