Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

Together for 13 Arts

Hi there, today I have a layout to share that I made as part of the 13 Arts guest design team using loads of 13 Arts products


I started by applying clear gesso to the background paper Written Stories from the Secret Letters collection.

I then used the papers Little Secrets and A Letter To You from the Secret Letters collection plus the paper First Snow from the Winter Tales collection to layer under my photo. I distressed all the layers and inked the edges with brown ink.


I started my background by putting gel medium through the ‘Your Art stencil. 
I next added colour with the mists Pastel Cinnamon, Pastel Yellow, Chalk Yellow Amber, Chalk Dark Brown and Pearl Gold Paint. Then some white splashes with watered down gesso. I added modeling paste through the ‘Holly’ Stencil.


I wrapped the Gold Chain string around some white wire trim to layer under my photo, I also layered doilies and chipboard amongst my paper layers. 
I added my flowers and embellishments, I used the gold paint and white gesso to add details on the flowers.


I coloured the chipboard with the Pearl Gold paint and then rubbed white gesso on the edges to lighten it.


Finally I added gold sequins from the Gold Sequin String. And Cream Jagoda berries


13 Arts Products used


Thanks for visiting

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com