Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

February Challenge for Scrap The Girls

Hi there, The Scrap the Girls blog has a new challenge today, with a rich mood board of black and gold. Be sure to head to the Scrap The Girls blog to enter this challenge and see what amazing creations the rest of the design team made.

Here is my take on the mood board



The gorgeous mood board this month

 My Close ups:

I started by putting inka gold through a prima rose stencil on the Blue Fern Love Story paper Amazing Heart. I trimmed off the edges of the paper and layered onto the Blue Fern Autumn Anthology  paper Penmanship.


The chipboard pieces I coloured with inka gold and then when around the edges with black ink, I also used the inka gold on some metal embellishments. 


I didn't have enough gold flowers so I coloured some white ones with the prima sprays. The black flowers were blending in too much so I rubbed inka gold on the edges.



I tucked some prima gold lace trim and gold seam binding in with the rest of my embellishments then finished off the layout with some gold foil and gold glass glitter.


Products used:
Blue Fern Love Story: Amazing Heart Paper
Blue Fern Autumn Anthology: Penmanship Paper
Blue Fern Chipboard: Checker Bits and Arrow Words
Prima spray in Gold Foil and Empress Gold
Ink Gold in Gold
Thanks for stopping by today
Bec

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Bec! I can't stop keep looking at it! Inspiratonal.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com