Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Vintage Layout for Scrap FX

Hi there, I'm on the Scrap FX blog today to show you some more amazing new release products. Today I have a vintage style layout to share with you that show off some of this months new releases, this is a photo of my Grandmother and Great Grandmother. My favourite product this month is the Filmstrips Transparency  and I cut this up and used it all over this layout. 


The new release stencils are also great this month, I used the Fireworks Stencil with Finnabair's Antique Silver crackle paste and the Circle Star Stencil with distress ink.



I coated the new Picture Perfect Mini Wordlet with the silver crackle paste, and coloured the Mini lock  and Flourish G with Stampendous embossing powder in aged silver.



Scrap FX Products
Flourish G (2008076)

Inspiration for this Layout came from the Scrap Around The World Challenge #29
I loved the vintage feel of this moodboard and the lovely soft colour palette, I felt it went so well with my vintage photo.

See you back later in the month with some more new release products.

Bec

6 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful Bec. Very vintagey and love the background details too! Precious photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the layers and the masking work! So lucky to have such a photo of your grandmother and great grandmother! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooove it! It is so romantic and vintage looking. Thanks for playing along with us at SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO and lovely colors and texture! Thanks for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing vinatge layout! Thank you for playing at SATW

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com