Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

September Challenge for Scrap The Girls

Hi there, sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've been away on holiday in Thailand. We have also had family staying at our house and my craft table is in the spare bedroom so I haven't been able to use it for three weekends (I'm having withdrawals!!!!!!!)
Anyway here is my latest DT layout for Scrap the Girls. I've have been lucky enough to be chosen to stay on with the new design team until June 2016.
This month we have a gorgeous sketch to play with - I love this one due to all the flowers!!
There is 4 Friskars prize packs ups for grabs this month and the winners are chosen at random so have a go to win an amazing prize.

My LO (LOVE)

 Here is the Sketch
Head to the Scrap The Girls blog to enter your take on this sketch, and see what the new DT created.

 My close ups
I used Webster's Pages Nest collection for this page paired with tons of Prima Flowers




Thanks for stopping by today.

Bec


2 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful! I do love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout with the flover around the title.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com