Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

Live-Learn-Grow Layout for Scrap FX

Hi, My posts for Scrap FX have been split up this month so I'll be doing one today and tomorrow and then another one later in the month.
First up I have a layout featuring some of the new products that have been released this month.


I used the new Alpha Stencil (2015017) with modeling paste on my background along with some light pink stamping using the Moroccan Tile Stamp (2013351) . For my chipboard I first primed them all with gesso and then used Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder in Merry-g0-Round Green, Chateau Rose and Madonna Robe Gold. On the Live Learn Grow (2015021) and Do Fun Stuff Corner (2015011) I used a Ranger Emboss It Dabber to emboss each word in a different coloured powder. 
Here are my close ups:





Products Used:

Thanks for joining me today, I'll be back tomorrow with my other layout featuring the new release products
Bec.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, every detail looks wonderful.. The colors, the textures and the flowers...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning layout Bec. Your flower clusters are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com