Saturday, 28 March 2015

Kaisercraft Craft Caddy

Hi, I hope everyone's having a nice weekend, I can't wait for the long weekend next week!!!!!
 This week I've been working on a big project making a Kaisercraft Craft Caddy. As you will see in my next blog post I'm going to apply for the Kaisercraft Design Team and they wanted an Off the Page/Altered Item for the application so I decided to make this to enter with. I made a video tutorial to go with this project but since it took me so long to make it. it is not a start to finish tutorial unfortunately or the video might have gone for an hour.   


My video - Or you could visit me on You Tube



All the pics from the different angles








The Products I Used:
 Kaisercraft Craft Caddy
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Paper Collection
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collectables
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms: Dusty Pink, Honey & Iceberg
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms: Fairy Floss, Honey & Iceberg
Kaisercraft Sparklets: Coral
Kaisercraft Pearls: Chocolate, Bliss & Chino
Kaisercraft Rhinestones: Soft Pink
Kaisercraft Metal Bookplates: Silver
Kaisercraft Textured Clear Stamps: Butterflies, Marocco & Grid 

Thanks for stopping by.
Bec.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com