Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

June Kit Reveal for My Creative Scrapbook

Hi all, today is reveal day for the My Creative Scrapbook Kits. I have the projects I made with Limited Edition kit to share with you today. 
The June Limited edition kit is full of the new Prima Collection Havana, it's a beautiful collection.

Loved



I made a process video to go with this layout, I'll publish is soon :)




Lovely






Hello Dreamer

Made on a 8x10 inch white canvas, using the circle stencil from the kit and teal paint as my background





Cards

 2 cards made from the leftover bits from my kit





Here is a look at all the goodies in the kit. If you want to get your own Limited Edition Kit head to My Creative Scrapbook HERE

Thanks for stopping by 

Bec

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com