Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Remember Layout for Bella Paperie

Hi, Today I have a layout to share that I made foe Bella Paperie using the 13Arts paper collection - Until Dawn. 


I used the Until Dawn paper Days and Nights as the background paper, plus I fussy cut images from the All Good Things paper. 

On this layout I used 2Crafty Chipboard. I primed all my chipboard with white gesso before I coloured them with Prima watercolour paints.

Ava's Frames (units of 3) Dandelions (unit of 3)
 Circle Lace Panel (units of 3) Friendship Mini Word Pack (unit of 3)

Here is the 2Crafty Chipboard I used:
Ava's Frame
Dandelions
Circle Lace Panel
Friendship Mini Word Pack


I also used lots of flowers and lace from Bella Paperie




Thanks for visiting

Bec

1 comment:

  1. oh this is so gorgeous! I was at Bella Paperie today and saw lots of your layouts.. I love your beautiful style.!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com