Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

Blue Fern Wanderlust collection for Bella Paperie

Hi all, today I'm sharing layouts that I made for Bella Paperie using the Wanderlust  collection from Blue Fern.

You Are My Sunshine


This layout was made using the Wanderlust papers: Wanderlust Petites, Pacific Coast and Roadtrip.

I have also used 2Crafty chipboard on this layout, pieces used are 'You are my sunshine' title and Grid panel. Flowers and cheesecloth from Bella Paperie






Baby Boy


This second layout was made with the Wanderlust papers: Ocean Voyage, Pacific Coast, Souvenir, Roadtrip and Lakeside

I used the Baby boy title and Ella's border chipboard from 2Crafty. Flowers, metal embellishments and Lace from Bella Paperie





 Thanks for stopping by

Bec 💗



1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com