Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

By The Sea Summertime Box for Maja Design

Hi everyone. Today I have a new Maja Design creation for you.
In the weekend I was cleaning up the cupboards and found this box, I was the perfect size to alter :)
I chose the Summertime (By The Sea) papers to turn this old box into a new storage container for my Sea Shells


I started by covering the box this white gesso to cover up the original colour.


Next I used the Gives Me Joy paper to cover the outside of the box, and Glittering Waves paper to cover the sides.


I cut two tags from the By The Sea Die Cuts paper to embellish the top. Then I added some metal pieces, flowers, ribbon, shells and liquid pearls to decorate my box.


 I used the Gives Me Joy paper to cover the inside of the box, and the Glittering Waves paper on the inside of the lid. I then cut out the adorable image of a boy and girl at the beach from the Die Cuts paper to place inside.



Maja Design Summertime (By The Sea) papers:
Gives Me Joy
Glittering Waves
Die Cuts



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com