Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Vintage frame for Maja Design

Hi there, today I have a frame to share which I made for Maja Design.
A couple of weeks ago I found a ugly plastic frame in a bargain store which I decided would be perfect to alter, and here is how it turned out.


I began by applying gesso to the frame, this was because it was very cheap shiny plastic and I wanted to prime the surface so my glue and paper would stick to it. 
I chose the Maja Paper Vintage Autumn Basics No VI to cover it because I love the colour and pattern on this paper 


I fussy cut the clocks and flowers from the Vintage Autumn Basics Papers No XVI and No II. I tucked these images amongst my flowers and embellishments.


The photo I chose to go inside the frame is of my Grandmother on her wedding day with the Parents



Maja Design Papers Used:
Vintage Autumn Basics No VI, No XVI and No II

Vintage-Autumn-Basics

Thanks for visiting

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com