Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Dream Big for Maja Design

Hi, today I have my newest Maja Design layout to share using the Coffee in the Arbour collection.
I love these yellow and maroon colours together, this is a very pretty collection.


I used the Raspberry Lemonade paper as my background, first I cut a square out of the middle to back my photo on.  Next I cut the sides off the Homemade Lemoncurd paper,  I layered the cut pieces under the edges to give more interest. 


 I added a little colour to my background with some dark pink and yellow splashes, then a Gelato through a grid stencil and modeling paste with a bubble stencil.  


I covered my chipboard in white gesso and them went around the edges with a Gelato


I layered some paper under my photo,  as well as some lace and doilies. I cut two tag shapes from the Delicious Moments paper to also tuck under my photo. 
Finally I layered on a generous amount of flowers,  chipboard and pearls. 





Coffee in the Arbour Collection Papers: Homemade Lemoncurd (both sides), Raspberry Lemonade - bs, Raspberry Jam Cookies, Delicious Moments






I used Blue Fern chipboard:  Flutter Page Dangles  & The Optimist Word Set

Thanks for stopping by.


Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com