Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Cherish for Maja Design

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I definitely enjoyed my long weekend filled with lots of crafting and relaxing.
Today I have a new layout to share with you for Maja Design
This is using the gorgeous pastel colours in the Vintage Spring Basics and Vintage Summer Basics collections 
  

On this layout I have used the papers:  9th of April from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection, plus 1904  1934, and  1924  from the Vintage Summer Basics Collection. I cut the paper into strips and used all four pieces as my background then I used the left over pieces to layer under my photo.
On my background I used Gelato's in Snow Cone,  Fig and Strawberry through a stencil, and then  I used a word stencil with modeling paste.  Next I used a brick stamp with embossing ink and teal embossing powder.  I also used this same embossing powder on the Mesh chipboard which I tucked in behind my layers,  then a pale purple embossing powder on the chipboard word Cherish.  
I embellished my layout with lace, resin, gems and of course loads of flowers. 



Maja Design Papers Used:
   Vintage Spring Basics Collection:9th of April
 Vintage Summer Basics Collection: 1904  1934, and  1924



Blue Fern Studios Products:
Mesh Bits, and Adore, Love Cherish Word Set
Embossing Powder: Sea Mist and Lilac
Stamps: Essential Texture Set



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com