Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

Swirlydoos Round Robin Challenge.

Hi all, today I have my layout for the Swirlydoos Round Robin challenge

This month the challenge was to make a pink girly page full of flowers and bling.
Here is what I created.


 I used 2 Prima stencils on this, one this texture paste and one with Gel medium and Finnabair  Micro beads in Blush. I used Prima color bloom sprays in Cotton Candy and Ginger Coral to add colour.


I used the Prima Débutante Collection for this layout, along with Scrap FX chipboard.
I've used the Prima BAP stretch as inspiration,  rotated 180 degrees. 


If you want to join in some of the amazing Swirlydoos Challenges head to the Forum or Facebook Gallery for more info. 

As always, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec Genet) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

Thanks for stopping by today

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com