Pages

Saturday 25 July 2015

Rustic Elegance for Bella Paperie

Hi everyone. Today I have two projects I made for Bella Paperie with a collection from Carta Bella. The collection is call Rustic Elegance, it's actually a wedding collection but I decided not to do wedding themed projects with it. I had never used Carta Bella papers before and I really enjoyed working with them as they were lovely and thick, I love thick paper when working with mixed media 

You & Me


For my background I used stencils, paste, inks and sprays to add some texture and colour, then I fussy cut out some elements from the papers to add. I also added my usual explosion of flowers along with some netting and pearl string




Carta Bella Rustic Elegance Papers:
Grey Stripe
Wood Floral
Labels

Rustic Elegance Jars

For my second project I thought I would make something different and I transformed these jam jars.


I cut up strips of paper and glued them to the jars, then I added some cut out elements along with flowers, ribbon, lace and pearls etc.






Carta Bella Rustic Elegance Papers:
Wood Floral
Chevron
Jars
4x6 Journalling Cards
Labels

I hope you enjoyed my creations today, see you next time

Bec




1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous.. I love the layout and the design and all the flowers.. and your jars are positively beautiful with the blooms and lace and pretty embellishments.. love them!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com