Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Love You: For The Scrapbook Store

Morning. My favourite store was having a DT call and I thought why not give it a go so this is the page I came up with to enter.
I decided to use this pic of my daughter that I've had sitting around for awhile, she looks sweet in it. I'm trying to use the older photos first, I have a massive pile of photos I want to scrapbook it's always hard to choose. I went with the Something Blue paper collection from Prima because I thought the colours in the paper went with the photo well.

 I used lots of sprays and gelatos to colour the background, I also added some texture with stencils and modeling paste. On the My Favourite Things: Petal Circle stencil I traced around the dried modeling paste with a watercolour pencil to give it some definition.  
 I coloured some plain white flowers with the sprays so the colours matched the page.



Visit the Scrapbook Store at http://thescrapbookstore.com.au/
 
The Product I used:
Prima Marketing Paper - Something Blue: Announcement (Background paper)
Prima Marketing Paper - Something Blue: Love Melodies
Prima Marketing Paper - Something Blue: Enchanted Blooms
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Spray: Salt Water Taffy
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Spray: Alpine Ice Rose
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Spray: Sea Mint Green
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Fabio Spray: Bonjour Butter
Prima Marketing - Colour Bloom Spray: Cotton Candy
Faber Castel Gelatos:  Bubble Gum, Pistachio, Guava Guava, and Green Tea
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Embossing Powder: Angel Wings Ruby
American Crafts - Zing Embossing Powder: Blush Opaque
Kaisercraft Stamps: Script
Prima Marketing - Chalk Inks: Dark Bark
The Crafter Workshop 6x6 Template: Tiny Dots
My Favourite Things Stencil: Petal Circles  
2Crafty Chipboard: “love ♥ you”
Dusty Attic Chipboard: Skeleton Clock Frames
Prima Marketing Flowers - Something Blue: Ring Bearer
Flowers from www.enthaily.com
 
Hope you Enjoy
 
Bec.
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks so pretty! All the best with the dt call!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com