Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Shine Bright Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone. Sadly today is my last post for 2Crafty, I have loved creating with this gorgeous chipboard and want to thank Vanessa and Di for having me on this amazing team. 
This layout is based around the Circular Leafy Frame chipboard piece, it's just so beautiful. I've had it sitting in my stash for a while now and was unsure how to use it, but I finally figured it out.




The 2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Circular Leafy Frame
Shine Bright Title
Mini Squiggly Bits
Palm Leaves

I started off this layout by coating the Circular Leafy Frame, Shine Bright Title and Mini Squiggly Bits of chipboard in white gesso. I used the Prima watercolours in Woodlands to add colour to the frame. I added blue tones in a random and uneven manner, I really like this variation in colour which gives the frame more interest. With the Shine Bright Title and Mini Squiggly Bits of chipboard I added some gold texture paste while the gesso was still wet, this gives just a light hint of gold. To the Palm leaves I added a deep green watercolour to the raw chipboard. 

Close Ups:






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com