Pages

Sunday 11 November 2018

Beauty Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone. Today I have a layout for 2Crafty Chipboard to share with you. 
Sometimes I love to make layouts with mixed media backgrounds and get my paints and pastes out, then other days I like to make clean layouts. This is one of my clean layouts with just a plain background, someday's it's nice to make something simple.



The 2Crafty Chipboard Used:

 Beauty Script Title
Avery Frame
Lattice Leaf Set
Ornate Gateway

Close Ups:

Along with my plain background I went simple on colouring my chipboard too. I only used Liquid Pearls to add the colour. This is a really easy and mess free way to make chipboard look amazing.


On the Avery Frame and Lattice Leaf Set I used Ranger Liquid Pearls in Avocado.
I used Ranger Liquid Pearls in White Opal on the Beauty Script Title and on the Ornate Gateway I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in Raspberry Pink.


I embellished the page with flowers and that was it :)


Thanks for visiting

Bec 



2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com