Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Sweet: A layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi all, today I have a layout to share with you that I made with gorgeous chipboard from 2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Anika's Floral Frame
Scroll Set 3
Skeleton Trees
Word Circle Set 1



I started by coating all my chipboard pieces with white gesso. 
I used the Prima Pastel Dreams watercolour set to add colour to the Anika's Floral Frame, the Scroll Set 3 and the Word Circle Set 1 pieces. I used the pastel teal, peach and yellow watercolours, and I also used these colours on my background paper.


On the Skeleton Trees I decided to use a darker colour to add a deeper dimension to the layout, I used the Prima acrylic paint in steampunk copper. 


I paired the beautiful chipboard pieces with lots of flowers, lace, metal embellishments and die cut leaves to complete the layout.


Thanks for visiting


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Bec, soft and pretty and oh so feminine!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com