Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Handsome Little Man for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone. Today I have a layout made for 2Crafty Chipboard to share with you.
Now that I have a boy to scrap I'm trying to do more masculine layouts, although I still add a lot of flowers lol. So here is my take on a "boy" page.


The 2Crafty Chipboard I used was:
Handsome Little Man Title
Messy Squares
Steampunk Gears Small
Steampunk Gears Medium
Sequin Negative Bits




I started my background by using Silver and White pastes through a couple of different stencils, then adding some black stamping
I used the 2 largest sized Messy Squares, the larger one I coloured with Prima Acrylic Sparks Paint inMermaid Sparkle and the medium size in Prima Acrylic Metallic Paint Sliver Spoon. I placed these under my photo


I used 2 pieces from the Sequin Negative Bits and coloured them with Prima Acrylic Sparks paint in Unicorn's Hair. I also used the Prima paints in Sliver Spoon and Steampunk Copper to colour the Small and Medium Steampunk Gears. 


On the Handsome Little Man title I used white embossing powder.
I finshed of my layout by embellishing with flowers and leaves. 



Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, and yes a very handsome little man!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com