Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

2Crafty Chipboard March Inspiration

Hi all, today I'm here to share two layouts that I have made for 2Crafty Chipboard this month.

This Boy

First up is my take on a masculine layout with flowers. I love the all the different star chipboard pieces in the 2Crafty range, so on this layout I used 3 different star chipboards.
I made a video tutorial for this layout so please enjoy 



The 2Crafty Chipboard I used:
Star Circular Frames
Star Bubble Set
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Pack
This Boy title

Here is my video:




This layout was made using 49&Market Captured Adventures Papers and flowers

Love

Next up is a layout featuring both by kids.



The 2Crafty Chipboard I used:
Elsa Frame
Word Circle Set 1
Ariel's Spray
Chloe's Vines


I coloured the Elsa Frame with an embossing powder in Aged Ivroy, I then cut the frame in half and placed it under my photo.


I used embossing powder to colour all my chipboard pieces on this layout. On the Ariel's Spray I used a light purple embossing powder. Then a shabby white powder on the Love title from the Word Circle Set 1.
On the Chloe's Vines I used 3 different embossing powders. To get the multi colour effect I first used Versamark embossing ink on the chipboard, next I sprinkled the embossing powder in patches until I had all 3 colours on before I heat set the powder. The colours I used were, gold, beige and teal.

This layout was made using 49&Market Tattered Garden Papers and flowers

Thanks for visiting

Bec 💗



1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com