Pages

Saturday 23 July 2016

Scrapberry's Elegy Collection Layouts

Hi, today I have two layouts to share which I made with the Scrapberry's Elegy Collection for Bella Paperie. This collection is stunning and full of rich red, grey and black colours.


For this first layout I used the Elegy Dreams Paper as my background. I added some silver crackle paste and white texture paste through two different stencils.


To mat my photo I used the Moment and Poetry Papers.


I used some silver Inka Gold on some metal pieces so they matched the layout and paired that with lots of flowers


Scrapberry's Elegy Colletion Papers Used:
Dreams
Moment
Poetry




On this next layout I used the Elegy Legend paper as my background. I used some red ink through a stencil along with some silver crackle paste to add interest to the paper.


I backed my photo on the Venus paper, and used a Blue Fern Studios Circle Flourish frame on top of my photo.


I cut the butterfly images from the Elegy paper, I added glitter to the edges of them and pearl drops down the middle.


I used lots of red, black and white flowers to embellish the layout, plus some gorgeous silver stamens and red berries.


Scrapberry's Elegy Collection Papers Used:
Legend 
Venus
Moment
Elegy

My layouts along with most of the materials I used to make them are now in the Bella Paperie Store.

Thanks for visiting

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com