Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Beautiful Music for Scrap FX

 Hi everyone, it's music month at Scrap FX. I'm up on the Scrap FX blog today and I have some of this months new products to show you. I had lots of fun with the theme this month I hope you enjoy my creations.

First up I have a layout 'Dance Like No One Is Watching'

To start I stamped the page with the Music Collage Stamp (2015203) using clear ink and embossed it with shabby white embossing powder. I also used this embossing powder on the Music Frame (2015188). The rest of the chipboard I embossed with aged gold embossing powder. I love the white and gold against the black background. Then I finished of the page with some splashes of gold and lots of flowers.




Scrap FX Products


Next up I made a canvas


On this canvas I stuck with the white and gold embossing powders for colouring my chipboard pieces. But this time I paired it with soft pink and peach tones. I used the Music Transparency (2015202) on the background instead of stamping.




Scrap FX Products

Thanks for joining me today, 

Bec


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Bec, these are stunning... Love both of them, the music chippies are fantastic... Beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your layout is very gorgeous ! The colors, the sketch, the music chipboards and the embellishements are perfect !

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com