Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Beautiful - For Scrap The Girls

Hi, I can't believe it's mid April already, man this year is just flying by!!!!! But it's time for another mid month reveal over at Scrap The Girls, This month we have a beautiful jewelled coloured mood board for inspiration 

My Layout

The Gorgeous Mood Board

And this month there are FOUR prizes to be won - even more reason to enter!!!

We have a pack of gorgeous girly scrapbooking goodies from new Scrap The Boys blog owner, Amy Little

a have a mystery prize from Scrap FX
http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/index.php

A pack of 10 Gelato's from Faber Castell Australia

and a $15 store voucher from Studio Fourteen40
(Does not include postage)




Here are my close ups:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your entry's over on the Scrap The Girls Blog
Bec

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the flowers..I love the mood board and I have done a layout for this challenge, I just have to photograph it and get it on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com