Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Beautiful Butterflies for Scrap FX

Hi there, this month on Scrap FX blog it's freestyle month. That means us designers get to make three projects using whatever Scrap FX products we like. I decided to make some butterfly projects because the Scrap FX's butterfly range is gorgeous. Today I have two layouts to show you, but come back tomorrow because I've made a canvas with a video to go with it to share.

Spread your wings and fly

 For my background I layered some strips for paper (all paper is from Prima's Epiphany collection) and used some modeling paste with the Circle Weave Stencil 2014093 and Grungy Wing Stencil 2014382.
 On the chipboard pieces I coloured them with Inka Gold in Gold and Apricot, then I heat embossed them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Golden Angel Wings.
 I added HEAPS of flowers :) that I coated with a little gesso, plus I added some glitter and pearls to make the page sparkle.

Scrap FX products used:

Love You

 This page is using papers from Webster's Pages Nest collection. I used Twinkling H2O's to colour the chipboard on this page, I wet the paints and left them until they became nice and thick before I painted the chipboard.
 Again I added lots of glitter and pearls to this pages. As well as tons of flowers :)


Scrap FX products used

I hope you enjoyed my two butterfly pages today and I'll be back tomorrow with my butterfly canvas.
Thanks for visiting.
Bec.

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com