Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happiness - Sketchabilities Sketch #130

Hi there, today I have my layout for Sketchabilities Sketch #130. I love this pic of my daughter and her best friend - our dog. Those two spend so much time together, they even sleep together. This is just one of their many cuddles.

Here it the beautiful sketch I based my layout on. Head over to the Sketchabilities Blog to see what the rest of the design team did with this sketch, and have a go yourself.

Now for my close ups:




For this layout I used inspiration from this months Prima Marketing Product Picks, the gold and silvers look so pretty together. And of course I used mainly Prima products om my page,



These are the Prima Marketing products used: 
Prima Marketing Paper - Forever Green Collection: Nature’s Bounty (Background Paper)
Prima Marketing Paper - Epiphany Collection: At this Moment
Prima Marketing Paper - Cartographer Collection: Faire Un Voyage
Prima Marketing Paper - Stationers Desk Collection: Love Letter
Prima Marketing 6x6 Stencil: Static
Prima Marketing 12x12 Stencil: Tulip
Prima Marketing - Finnabar Elements: Canvas Resist Borders #961183
Prima Marketing - Stamps: Epiphany
Prima Marketing - Wood Icon: Epiphany
Prima Marketing - Crochet Icons
Prima Marketing - Say it in Crystals: Vintage Frame #540555
Finnabair Art Ingredients - Glass Glitter: Sterling
Finnabair Art Ingredients - Glass Glitter: Copper
Finnabair - Sunrise Sunset Mechanicals: Leaves #1
Prima Marketing - Junkyard Findings: Jean Plates
Lots of Prima Flowers

Thanks for visiting today.
Bec :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com